Can you believe Thanksgiving is here already?
A Special Note from Supervisor Knott:
Our meals on wheels program is in need of drivers. The County Office of the Aged prepares and delivers meals to the Town; and local drivers are needed to deliver the meals to our neighbors. If you can spare an hour a day, any day of the week, and would like to help provide this rewarding task please reach out to the Town at 758-6248 and provide us your contact information, you may also email [email protected].
Thanks much for your consideration, this program does wonders to help keep our seniors safe in their home, well fed, and also provides a wellness check.
Town Offices will be closed For Thanksgiving beginning on Thursday, Nov. 25 and will remain closed through Nov. 27th. The Town Clerk’s Office will reopen on Monday evenings at 6:00pm.
- Thurs., Dec. 3 — Town Board Workshop @ 7pm
- Thurs., Dec. 9 — Town Board Meeting @ 7pm
- Mon., Dec. 27 — Planning Board Meeting (if there is business) @7 pm
- Wed., Dec. 29 — Zoning Board Meeting (if there is business) @ 7pm
- Thurs., Dec. 30 — Town Board End of Year Meeting/Reception @ 7pm
Please remember to observe parking restrictions on Town roads in the event of bad weather. Please refrain from parking on Town roads to give plows enough room to keep the roads safe. Parking restrictions are in place Nov. 1 through March 31.