Due to the passing of my father out-of-state, the Town Clerk’s Office will be closed on Thursday, January 6th through Saturday, January 8th. The Office will reopen on Monday, January 10th at 6pm.
For Tax payments, there are several options:
- You can mail a payment and I will mail back a receipt;
- If you would like to use the mail slot at the front of the building that goes in to my locked office, I will apply your payment based on the date of your check and mail you a receipt;
- If you would like to pay online with a credit card (2.45% fee) or an electronic check ($1.75 flat fee) go to stuyvesantny.us and choose “Pay My Taxes”, you can print a “Paid In Full” receipt online;
- If you are planning to pay your bill in full, you may also pay in person at the Greene County Bank, Valatie Branch (it’s right between Ocean State Job Lots and the Nail Spa), I will mail your “official” receipt when I’m notified by the bank of the payment; and
- Payment may be made without penalty until January 31st and I will be back in the Office of Monday, January 10th.
I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
–Melissa Naegeli, Town Clerk/Tax Collector
The Town Board will hold their Annual Organizational Meeting on Thursday, January 13th at 7pm, in advance of the regular Board Meeting.