We hope this newsletter finds you healthy and ready for Spring!
Some upcoming dates of interest:
- April 14th — Town Board Meeting & Public Hearing re. Solar Law – 7pm
- April 15th — Resident Punch Cards will be available at the Town Clerk’s Office and Highway Department – please be prepared to show proof of residency (something with your physical address printed on it)
- April 22nd — Kinderhook Memorial Library (KML) Kids’ Program returns to the Stuyvesant Town Hall @ 10:30am. Go to their website for additional information — KML Kids’ Yoga @ Town Hall
- April 23rd — Trail Clean Up @ Ken Hummel Park (Sharptown Road) — morning
- April 24th & 25th — the Town Clerk’s Office will be closed for Melissa to attend training
- May 7th — TRASH DAY!! 8am – 3pm
- May 7th — Columbia County Hazardous Waste Day – Col Co Highway Dept 8am – Noon
- Hazardous Waste Day Details
- May 7th — RiverSweep — Riversweep/Shoreline Clean Up — use this link to scroll for Columbia County information
- May 14th — Community Nite & Cruise In @ Stuyvesant Falls VFW 4-8pm — over 30 vendors including food, crafts, local organizations & businesses and some really cool vehicles!
- May 20th — KML Kids’ Yoga @ Town Hall 10:30am
- May 21st — Open House @ Columbia County Fire Training Faciliites 10am – 2pm — in Commerce Park (50 Grandinetti Drive, Ghent)
- May 28th & May 30th — Town Offices closed for Memorial Day observance
Please contact the Town Clerk’s Office either by email [email protected] or at 518-758-6248 Ext. 110 if you have any questions on any of these events.
If you have school-aged children — entering Kindergarten in September through 7th grade did you know you can send them to the Town of Kinderhook Summer Park Program that runs July 5th through August 12th for FREE? It is a full day program that is 9am – 3pm that keeps the kids busy. It is held at the Volunteer Park site off of State Farm Road. The Town of Stuyvesant is again partnering with Kinderhook to provide this to the residents of Stuyvesant. If you want more information please contact the Town Clerk’s Office. You must register with the Town of Stuyvesant prior to registering with the Town of Kinderhook.
Hope the rain clears up soon and the flowers start popping out!