The Town Clerk’s Office is located at:
5 Sunset Drive
Stuyvesant, NY 12173
Mondays: 6:00pm – 8:00pm
Tuesday: 9:30am – 12:30pm
Thursday: 12:00 – 3:00pm
Friday: 9:30am – 12:30pm
Saturday: 10:00am – Noon
And by appointment
Services of the Town Clerk’s Office include:
- Trash Bag Sales: About recycling permits and bag tags
- Dog Licensing. About dog licensing renewals, fees and processing.
- Hunting Licenses: There are various types of licenses issued through NYS Dept of Environmental Conservation – deer, turkey, fishing, etc. that may be purchased at the Town Clerk’s Office. Payment may be made by cash, check, or credit/debit (additional fee will apply).
- Parking Permits: Temporary and Permanent Parking Tags are available in the Town Clerk’s Office with a form completed by a physician. Forms are also available from the Town Clerk. Permanent Tags are renewed every three years and do not require another completed form. Expiration dates are noted on the tags.
- Marriage Licenses: $40 cash, check, or credit/debit (additional fee will apply)
- Birth Certificates
- Death Certificates
- Certified Copies of All Vital Records (birth, marriage and death certificates) are $10 per copy
- Notary Public: free service
- Freedom of Information Law Officer